Provider Taxonomy Code Set Updated
The NUCC has released the semi-annual update to the Health Care Provider Taxonomy code set, which will go into effect on October 1. 2021. The complete Provider Taxonomy code set is available here. Changes to the code set are listed in the "New Codes" tab under the Code Sets and Provider Taxonomy menu tabs.
The following on the Health Care Provider Taxonomy code set are available from the "Provider Taxonomy" drop-down menu:
- On-line Lookup is the complete list of Health Care Provider Taxonomy codes.
- Questions is where you can submit a question about the code set.
- More Information is a list of FAQs about the code set and how to use it.
- New Codes is a complete list of new codes that have been added to the code set since the last update.
- Modifications is a complete list of modifications that have been made to the code set since the last update.
- PDF is where you can download a PDF version of the current or previous versions of the code set.
- CSV is where you can download a Comma Separated Values (CSV) version of the code set.
Vendors interested in incorporating the Health Care Provider Taxonomy code set into their commercial products must complete the license request form found on the CSV page.